Forum Anuar Zain
Forum Anuar Zain
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fans Anuar
 Suai kenal
 Hi!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

renatazuera
Starting Member

Brazil
1 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2010 :  10:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit renatazuera's Homepage  Click to see renatazuera's MSN Messenger address  Send renatazuera a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok! My name is Renata, I'm 28 and I live in Brazil. My course is the University of Law. I really like music and it was through the internet that I know the work of Anuar Zain. To be honest I fell in love. Anuar Zain possesses a wonderful voice and his songs convey emotion. Anuar Zain, I'm waiting for you here in Brazil, ok?

Kisses!!!!

by Renata Bernardes

Renata

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

bluebearmy77
Starting Member

Malaysia
2 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  2:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hola Renata!
Senorita Renata Bernades, am I rite? Been going through some of AZ's sites n couldn't help but recognise ur name straight away..Why don't u fly over to the country and get a glimpse of him on the shows that he'll be doing in future? One of it is in S'pore soon but he'll be launching a new album in Sept. Surely he'll be doing shows rite after that.. Maybe then, it's ur chance to meet the MAN himself.. Who knows, u might be one of his favourite fans ;).

bluebearmy77
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Forum Anuar Zain © 2006, 2007, 2008. Anuar Zain Forum, All. rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2