Forum Anuar Zain
Forum Anuar Zain
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fans Anuar
 Mengapa Anuar Zain?
 www.bestgolfirons2014.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kaylu
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2014 :  12:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link. Keegan Bradley learned this lesson the hard way on Tuesday. As part of their season-opening festivities, the Charlotte Hornets handed over their Twitter account to their owner - "His Airness" himself .

You must be logged in to see this link. Both Huskey and Twitty completed two rounds of play at 2-over-par 146, five shots ahead of third-place Jodee Tindal of team champion South Pointe."You either hit your driver and go for the green, because there's water all around the green, or you lay up," Huskey said. "Jaqueline hit first, and she hit her driver and tried to go for it and didn't make it, and it went in the water. So I just laid up and hit it on the green."

You must be logged in to see this link. I guess if the last three winners aren't playing, you get this category by default. But after missing the cut in Las Vegas a couple of weeks back, maybe returning to the place where you're the defending champ is just what's needed to kick-start the year.

You must be logged in to see this link. "Golf isn't what it used to be," Horschel said Tuesday as he prepared for the CIMB Classic. "I used to think of golf as life or death. If I played bad, it showed, and I wasn't a pleasant person to be around.

You must be logged in to see this link.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Forum Anuar Zain © 2006, 2007, 2008. Anuar Zain Forum, All. rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2